1. CHRISTIAN LIVING PROGRAM (RELIGION)
Sebastian College states that “education must emphasize religion as the foundation of good character.” Thus, Religion aims to assist the learner to form proper attitudes to God, to himself, to others, and to the world. The themes are based on scriptures, elements of faith in the Philippine culture and religious/life experiences.
2. CHARACTER EDUCATION PROGRAM
This program is a part of the Religion period, where Catholic doctrines and values are taken up and integrated for internalization and practice.
3. COMMUNICATION ARTS PROGRAM
A. ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS
This program aims to help the learners acquire communicative competence in oral and written expression and reading at a level commensurate with their stages of maturity and development.
B. FILIPINO LANGUAGE ARTS
Ang Programa ay naglalayon na ang mga mag-aaral ay:
- makapagsagawa ng mga pagsasanay na lilinang sa kasanayan sa wika.
- magising sa kawilihan sa pakikinig, pagsasalita, pagsusulat at pagbabasa.
- magkaroon ng mabuting katauhan, mapaunlad ang kabuhayang Pilipino at maging tunay na mamamayan sa isip, salita at sa gawa.
- maipagmalaki ang pagka-Pilipino.
- magkaroon ng pagmamalasakit at paggalang sa mga kulturang Pilipino, kahalagahang panlipunan at kaugalian.
4. ELEMENTARY SCIENCE PROGRAM
The Science Program gives the child ample opportunities to acquire greater understanding of his environment, of how living things especially mankind adapt and adjust to their environment and how each may interact to acquire knowledge, skills, abilities and values needed as they affect the different modes of life.
5. MATHEMATICS PROGRAM
The Math Program is characterized by the discovering mathematical ideas and procedures through a variety of experiences designed to facilitate learning and enhance acquisition of basic skills and knowledge.
A. SOCIAL STUDIES PROGRAM (Sibika at Kultura/Heograpiya, Kasaysayan at Sibika)
maipakita ang kaalaman at pagkaunawa ng mga batayang kaisipang panlipunan.magamit ang mapanuring pag-iisip at matalinong pagpapapsya batay sa pananaliksik sa makaagham ngunit makataong palutas ng mga suliraning panlipunan.maisagawa ang mga kanais-nais na gawi at asal sa pakikipag ugnayan sa kapwa.
B. MUSIC EDUCATION PROGRAM
The Music program aims to:
- develop the child’s musical responsivenessharness ones ideas, moods and feelings through musicmake the pupils be familiar with and appreciate songs and local compositions especially those that depict our cultural heritage.
C. PHYSICAL EDUCATION PROGRAM
The program aims to develop the physical, emotional, mental and social fitness of the pupils through carefully selected activities and games.
D. ART EDUCATION PROGRAM
This is closely related to other subjects. The pupils are expected to develop and appreciate the value of art, acquire skills in self expression and enjoyment and pride in work well done.
E. HOME ECONOMICS AND LIVELIHOOD EDUCATION PROGRAM
It aims to develop positive attitude towards work and manual dexterity. The program also seeks to enable the learner to develop the spirit of cooperation, helpfulness and teamwork.
F. COMPUTER PROGRAM
The program aims to equip the pupils with the basic concepts and skills essential to a better understanding of computer technology.